There are five Companions of the Prophet Muhammad named Ashaath:
- al-Ashaath al-Ansariالأشعث الأنصاري
- al-Ashaath al-Abdiالأشعث العبدي
- Ashaath bin Abd al-Hjr bin Awfأشعث بن عبد الحجر بن عوف
- al-Ashaath bin Qais bin Ma`diالأشعث بن قيس بن معدي
- Ashaath bin Minas al-Sukuniأشعث بن ميناس السكوني
Below is the name Ashaath written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Ashaath written in Arabic kufi script:
- Taj al-Lughah wa Sihaah al-Arabiyyah by al-Jawhari (d. 1003 CE), entry for شعث.
- Kitaab al-Ain by al-Khaleel bin Ahmad al-Faraahidi (d. 786 CE), entry for شعث.
Show your love and support for our work by making a small donation today.