It is pretty easy to put a table on reddit. Below are step-by-step instructions:
- If the data is on a website, or in an Excel spreadsheet (you can skip these if not):
- Create a new spreadsheet and paste your data in there.
- Save your data as a comma-separated text file (CSV).
- Open the file in notepad (or another plain text editor) and copy.
- Go to Truben.no.
- If you copied your data from a CSV (as in step 1), go to file->import and choose CSV, then paste what you copied in step 1.3.
- If you are making a table from scratch, simply enter your data into the boxes you see. Use the menus to modify the table to fit your needs.
- Once you have your data, click on the Markdown tab.
- Copy the text you see below the tab and paste it in the reddit editor.
Sep 08, 2014 12:42 PM /