There is one Companion of the Prophet Muhammad named Buhlul:
- Buhlul bin Dhu’aib al-Nabbash بهلول بن ذؤيب النباش
Below is the name Buhlul written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Buhlul written in Arabic kufi script:
- Al-Aṣmaʿī, Ishtiqāq al-Asmāʾ (d. 831 CE), بُهْلُول.
- Sultan Qaboos Encyclopedia of Arab Names (Sultan Qaboos University, 1985), بُهْلُول.
- Academy of the Arabic Language in Cairo, al-Muʿjam al-Wasīṭ (1998), الـبهلول.
- Ismāʿīl bin Ḥammād al-Jawharī, Tāj al-Lugha wa Ṣiḥāḥ al-ʿArabīya (d. 1003 CE), بهل.
Show your love and support for our work by making a small donation today.