There are two Companions of the Prophet Muhammad named Bijad:
- Bijad bin Umair bin al-Harith بجاد بن عمير بن الحارث
- Bijad bin Qais بجاد بن قيس
Below is the name Bijad written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Bijad written in Arabic kufi script:
- Sultan Qaboos Encyclopedia of Arab Names (Sultan Qaboos University, 1985), بِجَاد.
- Ismāʿīl bin Ḥammād al-Jawharī, Tāj al-Lugha wa Ṣiḥāḥ al-ʿArabīya (d. 1003 CE), بجد.
- Arabic-English Lexicon by Edward William Lane (d. 1876), بجد.
Show your love and support for our work by making a small donation today.