There are three female Companions of the Prophet Muhammad named Baraka:
- Baraka bint Tha`labah بركة بنت ثعلبة
- Baraka al-Habashiyyah بركة الحبشية
- Baraka bint Yasaar بركة بنت يسار
Below is the name Baraka written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Baraka written in Arabic kufi script:
- Firuzabadi, al-Qāmūs al-Muḥīṭ (d. 1414 CE), الـبَرَكَةُ.
- Academy of the Arabic Language in Cairo, al-Muʿjam al-Wasīṭ (1998), الْـبركَة.
Show your love and support: If you benefited from this article, please consider making a small donation to help us continue the work we do.