There are two Companions of the Prophet Muhammad named Ashyam:
- Ashyam al-Dhibabi أَشيَم الضبابي
- al-Ashyam (last name unknown) الأشيم غير منسوب
Below is the name Ashyam written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Ashyam written in Arabic kufi script:
- Al-Qamoos al-Muheet by Fairuzabadi (d. 1414 CE), entry for الشِيمَةُ.
- Al-Maghrib fi Tarteeb al-Ma`rib by al-Mutarrizi (d. 1213 CE), entry for شيم.
- Al-Mu`jam al-Waseet by a Team of Writers (1998), entry for شيم.
Show your love and support: If you benefited from this article, please consider making a small donation to help us continue the work we do.