Ashja may also be spelled as Ashjaa and Ashja’.
There is one Companion of the Prophet Muhammad named Ashja:
- al-Ashja bin Sinan الأشجع بن سنان
Below is the name Ashja written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Ashja written in Arabic kufi script:
- Mukhtaar al-Sihaah by al-Razi (d. 1266 CE), entry for شجع.
- Al-Muheet fil Lughah by al-Sahib bin Abbad (d. c. 995 CE), entry for شجع.
- Al-Nihaayah fi Ghareeb al-Hadeeth wal Athar by Abu Sa`aadaat Ibn al-Athir (d. 1210 CE), entry for شَجَعَ.
- Majma` Bihaar al-Anwaar by al-Fattini (d. 1578 CE), entry for شجع.